Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Crcut Love

I am simply fascinated with all the creative projects that I have been able to do with this great little machine. Really it's a large machine, large and mighty! I actually saw this on a webpage and thought wow I would really love that! Oh I have the perfect spot......then it costs what? Oh dear lord...then I almost fainted. After lettering and cost per various kinds of font's ( pretty ones more expensive) Larger the more costly! Then I remember saying put it on the wish list, hardwood floors are first! Then came Mr R and his awesome wonderful, lovely Christmas present.....the Cricut and then it was over.Mr R now says, do you think that's a bit much or does that really need another number and or letter? LOL! I say never enough, NEVER! It really does need a frame and I have the perfect tutorial Mr R!


No comments:

Post a Comment

One Of The Great Loves Of My Life....Music!

Related Posts with Thumbnails